Teaching Life Skills Through Football
Why Pop Warner Football?
- Kids will learn fundamentally sound physical and mental techniques, skills, and habits.
- Northern Colorado Pop Warner is the only Northern Colorado youth football program in which the kids get to play 11 man football on regulation football fields and compete with kids of similar age and size.
- Pop Warner sets and enforces a strict AGE & WEIGHT MATRIX that reduces the risk and reality of injuries.
- There are minimal rule modifications from High School football allowing for sound understanding of the game at a young age.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Pop Warner is the only national youth sports organization in America that requires its participants to perform adequately in the classroom before permitting them to play.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play, so every child is guaranteed to play.
- On-field coaching during games is allowed for younger age levels.
- We give them experiences that build their appreciation for and understanding of leadership, teamwork, and discipline.